TO ENTER THE GLOBAL MARKET.
Innovation without barrier
1 - 1
WANTED TECHNOLOGIES 2021
ACCESS TO INNOVATION
JTG NEWS & INFO
Wellspring Announces Japan Technology Group as a Channel Partner for Japan Market
Wellspring Worldwide, the leader in software for technology transfer and corporate innovation management, today appointed Japan Technology Group (JTG) as a strategic channel partner in Japan.
Click to see full details...
Contract to research and identify European industrial technologies of high cooperation and business potential for Japan.
Japan Technology Group as member of the International Consortium has been awarded a contract to research and identify European industrial technologies of high cooperation and business potential for Japan. Click to see full details...
JAPAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP, Inc. has signed a MOU with I-DEALS INNOVATION &
TECHNOLOGY VENTURING SERVICES, S.L.U ( everis Group, subsidiary of the NTT Data Group)
What people are saying
“JTG has proven to be very dependable and as advertised, they are extremely well connected to the research community in Japan. Their core expertise and approach to doing business are in alignment with our objectives. As a result, we have been able to establish several strategic relationships and collaboration opportunities.”
University of Hawai‘i
Director Business Development, Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
Respond, Apply or Request more info
Pepsico is seeking bio-based/biodegradable coating and adhesive solutions for flexible PHA films used in food packaging to achieve our sustainability goals of 100% recyclable, compostable, biodegradable, or reusable (RCBR compliant) materials and 20% greenhouse gas emission (GHG) reduction by 2030.
Details Of The Innovation Need:
• The adhesive, primer coating, or over-print varnish (OPV) should be at the least industrially compostable, preferably tested successfully for home compostability
• Laminating adhesive should have good adhesion to metal and ink (bond strength of > 50 gf/inch)
• Adhesive should be water-based, preferably solvent-less, and applicable on a flexo line. Solvent-based adhesive solutions are less preferable.
• rimer coatings are preferably water-based, but solvent-based solutions are acceptable. Need to be functional coatings for anchoring metal or provide enhanced barrier. Coatings should be applicable on our films by roll coating processes.
• OPV should be applicable on the gravure printing line and can be water- or solvent-based
Nice to Haves:
• Bio-based materials
• Solvent-free coating technologies
• Matte OPVs
• Compost compatible inks
Past Work And Out Of Scope List:
• Familiar with nano-cellulose, but recent advances are welcome
epsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $70 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, Tropicana and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
or E-mail us at email@example.com.
Please specify which technology need(s) you are responding to.
No cost for submitting a proposal
Benefits of responding through JTG
Contact / Inquiries
Japan Technology Group, Inc.
Japan Technology Group, Inc.
Copyright © 2021 Japan Technology Group. All Rights Reserved.