TO ENTER THE GLOBAL MARKET.
Innovation without barrier
1 - 1
WANTED TECHNOLOGIES 2021
ACCESS TO INNOVATION
JTG NEWS & INFO
Wellspring Announces Japan Technology Group as a Channel Partner for Japan Market
Wellspring Worldwide, the leader in software for technology transfer and corporate innovation management, today appointed Japan Technology Group (JTG) as a strategic channel partner in Japan.
Click to see full details...
Contract to research and identify European industrial technologies of high cooperation and business potential for Japan.
Japan Technology Group as member of the International Consortium has been awarded a contract to research and identify European industrial technologies of high cooperation and business potential for Japan. Click to see full details...
JAPAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP, Inc. has signed a MOU with I-DEALS INNOVATION &
TECHNOLOGY VENTURING SERVICES, S.L.U ( everis Group, subsidiary of the NTT Data Group)
What people are saying
“JTG has proven to be very dependable and as advertised, they are extremely well connected to the research community in Japan. Their core expertise and approach to doing business are in alignment with our objectives. As a result, we have been able to establish several strategic relationships and collaboration opportunities.”
University of Hawai‘i
Director Business Development, Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
Respond, Apply or Request more info
With the acceleration of e-commerce and digital technologies post-pandemic, there is a need for closer integration of the physical shopping experience with online digital journey for a seamless omnichannel experience.
As part of the company's drive to attract new and existing customers of a younger age group, a multinational corporation operating in the duty-free retail sector is seeking a technology partner to co-create memorable shopping experiences and enhance customer engagement with the help of immersive technologies, with a focus on, but not limited to Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR) and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
The technology seeker’s core strength is in the design of attractive physical airport duty-free retail environments for the global market, and their core product categories are Liquor & Tobacco, Perfumes & Cosmetics and Confectionery. Therefore, it is crucial for potential technology partners to consider a customer’s shopping journey within a travel retail environment (with associated constraints on shopping time, travel retail exclusives etc.) when conceptualizing and developing an immersive engagement experience. The technology seeker aims to eventually implement and roll out the project to several airports in the Asia Pacific region.
For AR/VR related technology:
Tech Partner should be able to conceptualize, design and develop one or multiple use-cases for an engaging online-to-offline (O2O) shopping experience, such as:br/>
• Creation of virtual store experience: space and visual merchandising of store rendered in 3D, 360 or Virtual Reality
• Creation of in-store immersive experience with Augmented Reality or HoloLens
• Gamification: Using AR or VR games to engage customers for royalty or rewards programme (in-store or in-app)
• AR product preview/virtual try on: using AR technology to allow for virtual try-ons and fittings (in-store or in-app)
For NFT related technology:
Tech Partner should be able to identify, recommend and implement the following:
• Blockchain platform (Ethereum, Solana etc)
• Thermal methods (e.g. electric resistance heating, electromagnetic radiation)
• Robotic solutions
• Marketplace to list the NFTs (OpenSea, BlockBar etc)
• Cryptocurrency wallet integration (MetaMask, Coinbase, Trust, Math Wallet etc)
• Metadata configuration and information/attributes to be included during the minting process
• Design of customer retention events/programs: e.g. blockchain-based loyalty programs/exclusive campaigns
Tech partner is expected to advise on the overall costing and resources required to create each of these experiences.
• Concept Plan, Design and Architecture by August 2022
• Proof-of-Concept/pilot immersive experience by Q4 2022
or E-mail us at email@example.com.
Please specify which technology need(s) you are responding to.
No cost for submitting a proposal
Benefits of responding through JTG
Contact / Inquiries
Japan Technology Group, Inc.
Japan Technology Group, Inc.
Copyright © 2021 Japan Technology Group. All Rights Reserved.