TO ENTER THE GLOBAL MARKET.
Innovation without barrier
1 - 1
WANTED TECHNOLOGIES 2022
ACCESS TO INNOVATION
JTG NEWS & INFO
Wellspring Announces Japan Technology Group as a Channel Partner for Japan Market
Wellspring Worldwide, the leader in software for technology transfer and corporate innovation management, today appointed Japan Technology Group (JTG) as a strategic channel partner in Japan.
Click to see full details...
Contract to research and identify European industrial technologies of high cooperation and business potential for Japan.
Japan Technology Group as member of the International Consortium has been awarded a contract to research and identify European industrial technologies of high cooperation and business potential for Japan. Click to see full details...
JAPAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP, Inc. has signed a MOU with I-DEALS INNOVATION &
TECHNOLOGY VENTURING SERVICES, S.L.U ( everis Group, subsidiary of the NTT Data Group)
What people are saying
“JTG has proven to be very dependable and as advertised, they are extremely well connected to the research community in Japan. Their core expertise and approach to doing business are in alignment with our objectives. As a result, we have been able to establish several strategic relationships and collaboration opportunities.”
University of Hawai‘i
Director Business Development, Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
Respond, Apply or Request more info
PepsiCo is committed to reducing GHG emissions from seed to shelf. We are looking to engage with partners who can assist us in our goal of reducing GHG 20% by 2030 and achieving net-zero emissions by 2050. As new technologies emerge, efficiencies will be gained and PepsiCo aims to remain at the forefront of best practices in the food and beverage industry.
PepsiCo is seeking technologies to reduce GHGs in all aspects of the supply chain and manufacturing process. Solutions may be in one or more of the following areas:
• Agriculture – sustainable farming and the reduction of GHG intensive fertilizers
• Manufacturing – adopting energy efficient manufacturing processes; novel methods for utilizing waste; use of renewable thermal energy at scale
• Packaging – alternative packaging materials and formats that reduce GHGs
• Distribution – technologies to assist in the efficiency of our company-owned and third party fleet
Demonstrate a measurable and positive impact on GHG emissions and identify how this is achievedTechnologies must be applicable to the food industry.Experience with a global food and beverage company is not necessary but proof of concept from pilot plants is required.
• Commercial ready solution that does not affect current production
• Reduction in GHG in the supply chain and manufacturing process while maintaining current production levels
• The ability to integrate the solution into PepsiCo’s supply chain
Areas Not Of Interest:
• Established and known technologies are not of interest as PepsiCo already has supply relationships
or E-mail us at email@example.com.
Please specify which technology need(s) you are responding to.
No cost for submitting a proposal
Benefits of responding through JTG
Contact / Inquiries
Japan Technology Group, Inc.
Japan Technology Group, Inc.
Copyright © 2021 Japan Technology Group. All Rights Reserved.